Do you ever feel like it’s just too hard to eat enough veggies? Drinking Raw Juices is one of the best decisions you can make for your health. Raw juice can be likened to a “living broth,” as it’s Full of the micronutrients that most people are lacking.
When you drink freshly made juices, it is almost like receiving a shot of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes because they go straight into your system without having to be broken down.
Drinking your juice first thing in the morning can give you a natural energy boost without having to resort to stimulants like coffee. Since the juice is already in an easily digestible form, it can help revitalize your energy levels within as little as 20 minutes… and this is only the beginning of its benefits.
THREE REASONS WHY DRINKING RAW JUICE IS AN AWESOME HEALTH HABIT
THERE ARE THREE MAIN REASONS WHY YOU’LL WANT TO CONSIDER INCORPORATING INTO YOUR OPTIMAL HEALTH PROGRAM:
- Juicing helps you absorb all the nutrients from the vegetables. This is important because most of us have impaired digestion as a result of not making the best food choices over many years. This limits your body’s ability to absorb all the nutrients from the vegetables. Drinking Raw Juice will help to “pre-digest” them for you, so you will receive most of the nutrition, rather than having it go down the toilet.
- Juicing allows you to consume a healthier amount of vegetables in an efficient manner. Virtually every health authority recommends that we get six to eight servings of vegetables and fruits per day and very few of us actually get that. Juicing is an easy way to virtually guarantee that you will reach your daily target for vegetables.
- You can add a wider variety of vegetables in your diet. Many people eat the same vegetable salads or side dishes every day. This violates the principle of regular food rotation and increases your chance of developing an allergy to a certain food.
Plus, it limits the number of different phytochemicals in your diet, as each vegetable will offer unique benefits. When drinking Raw juice your able to consume a wide variety of vegetables that you may not normally enjoy eating whole.
Additionally, drinking Raw Juice can help:
- Promote weight loss. In one study, adults who drank at least eight ounces of vegetable juice as part of a diet lost four pounds over 12 weeks, while those who followed the same diet but did not drink the juice lost only one pound. The vegetable juice drinkers also significantly increased their intake of vitamin C and potassium, while decreasing their overall carbohydrate intake.
- Boost your immune system by supercharging it with concentrated phytochemicals. Raw juice also contains biophotonic light energy, which can help revitalize your body.
- Increase your energy. When your body has an abundance of the nutrients it needs, and your pH is optimally balanced, you feel energized. Since it can be utilized by your body immediately, those who drink Raw Juice often report feeling the “kick” of energy almost instantly.
- Support your brain health. People who drank juices (fruit and vegetable) more than three times per week, compared to less than once a week, were 76 percent less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease.
Stay Healthy! And remember your health is your #1 Asset.