WE ARE OFTEN LOOKING FOR GREAT PEOPLE TO WORK AT THE ORCHARD JUICERY & KITCHEN.
If you are interested in applying for a position please e-mail your details and/or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail please also state the following:
- A brief statement about your current life situation eg. “I am a student living in an shared house in manukau, studying business and would like a part time job to help pay for my living costs.
- Are you a NZ citizen, if not what visa are you on, what conditions does it have and when does it expire?
- Any experience you have had in hospitality?
- Why you think you would be ideal for the position?
If we think you are suitable we will short list you and ask you to come for an interview and unpaid 3 hour on the job trial to further assess your suitability and so you can check that you enjoy the position. Please note you must currently be in NZ to apply as we require all potential staff to undergo a work trial.
We will get back to you within a week (usually sooner) and let you know the outcome.
Please note that we get many applications and do not respond to every one. If we do not respond to your application you were not shortlisted for the position and your application was unsuccessful, however do feel free to apply for other positions as you could still be suitable.
Important things to know about working at The Orchard Juicery & Kitchen.
- All positions start on a 90 day trial basis.
- The Orchard Juicery & Kitchen can only employ people with the legal right to work in New Zealand.
- If you are on a student or working holiday visa you need to work within the conditions of your visa (eg. 1 employer, 20 hours per week) so please check the job details are suitable for your visa.
- We have a preference for people who can work 6 months or more – the longer the better.
- We expect dedication to quality, timeliness and great customer service. If you work for The Orchard you are expected to turn up early to each shift and always be in a great mood. If you are a grumpy and/or a person that struggles to be on time, please do not apply as you will cause disruption with the rest of the team
We look forward to receiving your application.